A collection of letters and emails from around the world as well as links to related sites.
I have enjoy reading about your son. I am a Civil Affairs medic currently on my fourth rotation over here. I first saw one of the soccer balls last deployment in Baqubah. Was such a great hit with the little kids...It is almost like gold to them. I get out a lot to do area assessments in small rural villages and was wondering how we might be able to get some of the balls to pass out to the local children. I conduct medical screening of injured and sick kids and would love to give them a soccer ball after I treat their ailment...Better than a lollipop that i would get when i was hurt.
Anything you can do would be appreciated
CAT 644, Civil Affairs Medic
Al Amarah, IZ
Links to Related Sites:
- Nicholas Madaras Memorial Site www.NicholasMadaras.com
- Homes For The Brave www.homesforthebrave.org
- Wilton Rotary Club www.WiltonRotaryClub.org
- The American Legion www.Legion.org
- Major League Soccer www.mlsnet.com
- Connecticut Junior Soccer Association www.cjsa.org
- FC Unity - a London-based international not-for-profit organisation which aims to provide a platform for development and education through a series of football-based programmes.
FC Unity Home, News, Partners